dream的中文翻译

翻译

dream

字典
  • dream1   UK /driːm/  US /driːm/ 
    梦, 梦境
    noun
    • a series of images, events and feelings that happen in your mind while you are asleep
      • I had a vivid dream about my old school.
        我梦到我的母校,历历在目。
      • I thought someone came into the bedroom, but it was just a dream.
        我感到有人进了卧室,但这只是个梦。
      • 'Goodnight. Sweet dreams.'
        “晚安,好梦。”
    • a wish to have or be sth, especially one that seems difficult to achieve
      • Her lifelong dream was to be a famous writer.
        她毕生的梦想就是成为一名知名作家。
      • He wanted to be rich but it was an impossible dream.
        他想变得富有,但这只是个不切实际的幻想。
      • If I win, it will be a dream come true.
        如果我赢了,我的梦想就实现了。
      • She tried to turn her dream of running her own business into reality.
        她努力实现自己事业的梦想。
      • a dream car/house/job, etc.
        向往的汽车/房子/工作等
      • I've finally found the man of my dreams.
        我总算找到了意中人。
      • a chance to fulfil a childhood dream
        一个实现童年梦想的机会
      • It was the end of all my hopes and dreams.
        我的希望和梦想泡汤了。
    • a state of mind or a situation in which things do not seem real or part of normal life
      • She walked around in a dream all day.
        她整日处于梦游状态。
    • a beautiful or wonderful person or thing
      • That meal was an absolute dream.
        这顿饭太好了。
  • dream2   UK /driːm/  US /driːm/ 
    做梦
    verb   (dreamt, dreamt)(dreamed, dreamed)
    • to experience a series of images, events and feelings in your mind while you are asleep
      • Did I talk in my sleep? I must have been dreaming.
        我说梦话了吗?我一定是在做梦。
      • I dreamt about you last night.
        我昨晚梦到你了。
      • Did it really happen or did I just dream it?
        这是真的吗,还是我在做梦?
      • I dreamt (that) I got the job.
        我梦见找到了工作。
    • to imagine and think about sth that you would like to happen
      • She dreams of running her own business.
        她梦想开自己的公司。
      • It was the kind of trip most of us only dream about.
        这是大部分人都梦寐以求的旅行。
      • I wouldn't dream of going without you (= I would never go without you).
        我不敢想象离你而去(=我永远也不会离开你)。
      • Who'd have dreamt it? They're getting married.
        谁又能想到?他们结婚了。
      • I never dreamt (that) I'd actually get the job.
        我从没想过真的得到了这份工作。
翻译:  
字典:  
维基百科: