领取试听课400-920-1015
关于人生的10句格言
生活英语/娱乐英语

关于人生的10句格言

quoteslife
2013.05.02
人生也可以是一趟奇妙的旅程,充满了爱、快乐和难忘的经历。这全然取决于你看待生活的方式。今天就与你分享的10句便是我最为喜欢的关于人生的格言~

1. Give yourself permission to claim your life.

对自己作出许诺,过自己想要的生活。

I love this quote. For half my life I tried to live the way other people wanted me to. I tried to conform and to fit in. It’s only when I gave myself permission to be me, that life really came alive.

我喜欢这句话。我人生中的一半岁月都是在按着别人期望生活。我努力地去迎合别人的期许以适应这样的生活。而当我开始许诺做真正的自己之时,我的人生才开始变得鲜活起来。

2. Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

不要把你所面临的困境透露给别人。因为,20%的人根本就对此毫不关心,而剩余的80%的人则对此幸灾乐祸呢。

I used to be stuck in a cycle of complaining. It’s easy to get caught up blaming everyone else. Then I realized… I was the problem!.

我过去老是抱怨声不断而无法自拔,一不小心我们就会开始责备别人。后来我就意识到,问题其实出在我自己身上。

If you believe that even 1% of your failure to produce the results that you want is someone else’s fault, you will never be as successful as you could be.

3. Until you decide that you alone are 100% responsible for the results that you are producing, you will never produce the results you are capable of.

要是你把失败的原因归咎于他人,哪怕是一点点的抱怨,你也就无法取得自己应有的成就。只有你负起100%的责任时,你才能充分地展现自己的实力。

When I finally took responsibility for my life, things changed quickly. When I put aside blame and set some meaningful goals, success just started to happen. Imagine that!

当我开始为自己的人生负起全权责任之时,一切都发生了迅速的改变。当我不再抱怨而是设定意义深刻的目标之时,成功就在一步步地向我走来。好好想想吧!

4. “Unreasonable”, “unrealistic” and “impractical” are all words used to marginalize a person or idea that fails to conform with conventionally expected standards.”

“不可理喻”、“空想主义”、“不切实际”,这些都是用来排斥与传统指标不相符的人或想法时所用到的词汇。

I used to shy away from controversy. Now I embrace it. Tell me something is impossible, and I’m fired up. Let’s go!

我过去老是回避争议。而现在的我则是接受它。请不要告诉我不可能,我已点燃了激情,让我们出发吧!

5. Remind thyself, in the darkest moments, that every failure is only a step toward success… Your life will never be the same again.

不要忘了,在人生中的艰难时刻,每一次失败都只是通向成功的一小步。人生总是在不停地变化着的。

Failure can be one of the greatest teachers in life if we are willing to learn from it.

失败也是我们生活中最好的老师之一,要是我们愿意向他学习的话。

6. Sadly, I have met very few people who have a plan for their life. Most are passive spectators, watching their lives unfold, one day at a time. They are reactive rather than proactive. They may plan their careers, the building of a new home, or even a vacation. But it never occurs to them to plan their life.

很可悲,我所遇见的人中只有一小部分才会为自己的人生作规划。大多数人都是他们人生的旁观者,看着自己的生活一天天地消逝。这是在被动地生活,而不是主动出击。或许,他们有自己的职业规划、买房计划或度假计划,但他们就是从来不为自己的人生制定计划。

When I actually spent a few hours and took a look at my life, things changed. I realized that I can steer things in amazing directions.

当我花些时间审视自己的生活的时候,微妙的事情发生了。我发现自己能更好地掌控所有事情。

7. It’s easy to look at your life and try to think that you have ONE grand purpose and try to seek it, but what if you don’t? What if you have multiple purposes and God simply wants you to live your life on purpose in order to find your purpose?

回顾一下自己的人生,然后找到一个人生目标去追寻,这是很容易就能做到的。而问题就在于,要是你没有这样的目标该怎么办?要是你有许多个目标,而你必须得找到一个真正的目标然后有目的性地生活,该怎么办?

I used to wait around for a grand purpose to show up. Everyone else seemed to have one. I was frustrated that I didn’t have a grand plan. Then I realized that maybe I have more than one…

我曾今老是期待着一个真正的人生目标会突然闪现在我头脑中。周围的人看上去好像都有一个奋斗目标似的。而我却没有这样的一个目标,我感到非常沮丧。后来我就突然意识到,或许是因为我有太多目标的缘故反而让我活着没有目的性。

8. Let’s face it, real life is tough stuff. We often get caught in the rain. Sometimes just a shower, but other times we are hit hard with the storms of life. Where do you turn in life’s storms?

现实中的生活充满艰辛,还是让我们去直面它吧。在雨中淋一场雨往往会令我们感冒。有的时候只不过是一次小坎坷,而有的时候却是一次大磨难。在人生的狂风暴雨中,你会何去何从呢?

It’s important to have friends, family, and faith in times of trouble. They are the foundation that gets us through life.

面对人生的困境之时,我们都离不开朋友、家人和信仰。没有他们,我们也就很难度过种种磨难。

9. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

人生要么是一场华丽的探险,要么什么都不是。

Please don’t live a boring life that someone else has planned out for you.

请不要按着别人的规划无聊地生活者。