bother的中文翻译

翻译

bother

字典
  • bother1   UK /ˈbɒðə(r)/  US /ˈbɑːðər/ 
    花费, 费心, 麻烦
    verb
    • to spend time and/or energy doing sth
      • 'Shall I wait?' 'No, don't bother'.
        “我应该等吗?”“不,没必要”
      • I don't know why I bother! Nobody ever listens!
        我不懂我要费这功夫干嘛!根本就没人听!
      • It's not worth bothering with (= using) an umbrella—the car's just outside.
        不必打伞,汽车就在外面
      • I don't know why you bother with that crowd (= why you spend time with them).
        我不知道你为什么要和那群人费口舌
      • He didn't even bother to let me know he was coming.
        他甚至都懒得告诉我他要来
      • Why bother asking if you're not really interested?
        如果你不是真的感兴趣,干嘛费口舌打听呢?
    • to annoy, worry or upset sb; to cause sb trouble or pain
      • The thing that bothers me is...
        困扰我的事情是…
      • That sprained ankle is still bothering her (= hurting).
        她那扭伤的脚踝还在隐隐作痛
      • 'I'm sorry he was so rude to you.' 'It doesn't bother me.'
        “我很抱歉他对你太粗鲁了”“我没放在心上”
      • I don't want to bother her with my problems at the moment.
        我此刻不想让她为我的事操心
      • You don't sound too bothered about it.
        听起来你对它不是很担心
      • Does it bother you that she earns more than you?
        她赚钱比你多,你会为此苦恼吗?
      • It bothers me to think of her alone in that big house.
        想到她独自待在那座大房子让我很不安
    • to interrupt sb; to talk to sb when they do not want to talk to you
      • Stop bothering me when I'm working.
        在我工作的时候,别来打扰我
      • Let me know if he bothers you again.
        如果他再来烦你,你就告诉我
      • Sorry to bother you, but there's a call for you on line two.
        很抱歉打扰你一下,二号线有你的电话
  • bother2   UK /ˈbɒðə(r)/  US /ˈbɑːðər/ 
    麻烦, 困境
    noun
    • trouble or difficulty
      • You seem to have got yourself into a spot of bother.
        你似乎让自己遇上点麻烦了
      • I don't want to put you to any bother(= cause you any trouble).
        我不想给你造成任何麻烦
      • Don't go to the bother of tidying up on my account (= don't make the effort to do it).
        别为了我费事整理一番
      • 'Thanks for your help!' 'It was no bother.'
        “谢谢你的帮忙!”“这没什么麻烦的”
      • Call them and save yourself the bother of going round.
        给他们打个电话就免得你亲自去了
    • an annoying situation, thing or person
      • I hope I haven't been a bother.
        我希望我没有打扰到你
  • bother3   UK /ˈbɒðə(r)/  US /ˈbɑːðər/ 
    烦人, 心烦
    exclamation
    • used to express the fact that you are annoyed about sth/sb
      • Bother! I've left my wallet at home.
        真烦人!我把钱包落在家里了
      • Oh, bother him! He's never around when you need him.
        哎呀,他真讨厌!需要他的时候从来都找不到他
翻译:  
字典:  
维基百科: